Sunday, February 26, 2012

four

Really?  Why does time seem to speed by? I don't ever remember time passing by this quickly when I was a teen or even in my 20's.  But now as a mom, the years pass in the blink of an eye.

And four years ago, I looked like this on the eve of giving birth to my second son.


On Saturday, we celebrated my middle son's fourth birthday.  He stole my heart that day he was born with a head full of dark hair and that sweet baby smell. 


He was such an easy baby and a great sleeper.  He was (and still is) a great little cuddler who loves to snuggle close.  


We found out I was pregnant in 2007 on the 4th of July.  He has definitlely been the little firework of our family. 


He is our little entertainer, always full of jokes and songs.  His imagination and creativity would be hard to match. 


Watching him grow has been such a blessing. (But secretly, I'm wishing he could stay little.)


 He could probably get away with murder with that sweet smile and big brown eyes.


Happy Birthday, Sessie B!


I love you more than I could have ever imagined.

(And if you've ever wondered how to decorate a cake using fondant, visit my food blog. I wrote a post on how to make homemade fondant.) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment